- There is a two night stay minimum
- A credit card number is required to hold your reservation and to use as a security deposit. A non-refundable deposit of 50% must be made to confirm your reservation.
- If you pay by check the reservation is not confirmed until the check is received.
- There will be no refunds for early departures.
- Cancellations must be received 15 days prior to the reservation date. If we can book the rental for your cancelled time you will be refunded your deposit. If we do not get another reservation request you forfeit your deposit. In the event of a no show you will be charged the full amount.
Check In & Check Out:
- Check in is from 3:00-8:00 PM. Call the day before your stay if you would like to check in early. It may or may not be possible.
- Check out is noon
- The renter will remove all trash from inside property and take to dumpster outside, wash all dishes, close and lock all doors and windows. Return key to proper location.
- There must be one person 25 years or older staying in the rental.
- The rates are for up to 4 people. There is a $20 charge for each additional guest over the age of 5.
- There is room for tents or campers on property. The charge is $30 for each tent or camper, per night.
- 1-2 Dogs are permitted for an extra fee of $100.00 for the stay. You must provide credit card number to be billed if there are any damages to the property and you must clear the yard of any waste before leaving.
- Horses are welcome for an extra fee of $20 per horse per night. You are responsible for bringing your own hay/ feed. Water & pasture is available. There is a designated area for manure. You are responsible for making sure all manure is removed appropriately before you leave.
- Absolutely No Smoking is allowed inside property, this includes enclosed porch. Please smoke outside and dispose of your butts properly. Do not throw butts on ground. If we smell smoke inside property we will charge your credit card a minimum of $100.
Repairs and Service Calls
- We do our best to properly maintain everything at Trails End Retreat, however, we cannot guarantee appliances, TVs, AC units; etc. There will be no refunds or discounts in the event of a maintenance failure. Phone numbers will be available for you to call in the case of an emergency.
- We accept normal cleaning duties for the property after your stay. If there is excessive cleaning needed or damages to be repaired you will be charged a minimum of $100.
- Maid service might be available during your stay for an extra fee. Contact owner for details.
- Fires are permitted in the fire ring only and should be put out before leaving unattended.